Monday 4 February 2013

Tendulkar's tryst with Golf

Tendulkar's tryst with Golf
Indian cricket team Master Batsman Sachin Tendulkar is known to be keen on racquet sports, but if one watches him swing a golf club, one will be convinced that he could be good at any sport.

Sachin Tendulkar takes Kensville by storm; enjoys putting and driving. Tendulkar was at the Kensville Golf and Country Club in Ahmadabad on Friday and tried his hand at golf as he hit nearly 25 balls.

 "I like to hit the ball, whether it's cricket or golf" joked Sachin at a media interaction. "I have played golf only a few times, once with teammates when we were on a tour to South Africa. But I want to play golf more in times to come" said the maestro.

Tendulkar tried his hand at driving and then putting, too, alongside many of the internationals, like Shiv Kapur, Gaganjeet Bhullar, Rich Beem, Rahil Gangjee and Rhys Davies, who are participating here this week.

"I have been to many golf courses and even had an occasional attempt at driving range, but visiting a golf course while a tournament is in progress was a new experience. I really enjoyed, the golf course is a lovely one. I have seen other courses but I really liked this one" says Sachin. 

1 comment:

  1. awesome sachin !!! miss u !!! enjoy ur retirement !!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments System

Disqus Shortname