Monday 11 February 2013

Rafael Nadal Loses Both Finals in VTR Open


Tennis King Rafael Nadal lost both the singles and doubles finals on Sunday at the VTR Open in Chile. By the end of last year he was struggling with left knee injury. So that he didn’t participate in any matches. After 7 months gap, he returned to the ground for VTR Open.

Rafael Nadal Loses Both Finals in VTR Open

His fans expect that Nadal will surely win this match. So they came to the ground and voiced for Nadal. But unfortunately Nadal lost the championship in both singles and doubles finals. It was the fifth loss for Nadal in a singles final on clay. Nadal face Argentina's Horacio Zeballos and finally Zeballos won the match by 6-7 (2), 7-6 (6), 6-4. In doubles finals Rafael Nadal and his partner Juan Monaco lost in 6-2, 6-4 against the Italian pair of Paolo Lorenzi and Potito Starace.
After losing the match Rafael Nadal said that, “Everything was fine. I wanted to win the match. But I didn’t exactly give my best. This is the beginning for many tournaments. I hope that I can able to get lot of success in upcoming matches”. Zeballos said that, “It's a great game in my life. I will never forget this moment in my life”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments System

Disqus Shortname